DO YOU KNOW YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
According to ANSI (American National Standards Institute), whenever an owner directs or authorizes an employee to operate an aerial platform (loading, unloading, inspecting or any form of use) the owner shall assume the responsibilities of the user as specified in the ANSI Standard Guideliines a nd shall ensure the person has been:
(2) Familiarized with the aerial platform to be operated
(3) Made aware of the responsibilities of operators outlined in the ANSI Standard Guidelines
HOW DO YOU ENSURE COMPLIANCE?
A&E Equipment is now offering Primary Aerial Platform Safety Training to all types of Aerial Work Platforms such as Self-Propelled Aerial Booms (A92.5-2006) and Scissorlifts (A92.6-2006). The training will cover all areas of responsibilities from Manufacturers, Dealers, Owner, Users, and Operators. Some of the key topics covered include the following:
• Purpose and use of manuals
• Importance of the Manufacturers Operations Manual and its Storage
• The Pre-Start Inspection
• Responsibilities associated with problems or malfunctions affecting the operation of the aerial platform
• Factors affecting stability
• The purpose of placards and decals
• Workplace inspection
• Safety rules and regulations
• Authorization to operate
• Operator warnings and instructions
• Actual (HANDS-ON) operation of the aerial platform
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Please contact Mr. Keene Nagatoshi @ 808-478-2329 to arrange an appointment
Safety Training Fees: $185.00 per person – Telescopic Forklifts (TYPE 7)
$299.00 per person –Combo Self-Propelled Booms and Scissors Lifts
Includes Testing Materials, Wallet-Cards, and Safety Booklets
TIMES: Saturdays from 07:00 am to 03:30pm.
To order a copy of any of the above ANSI booklets, please contact our office @ 808-847-4267. The cost for each booklet is $5.00.